Triggs Turner & Triggs Turner Bartons Tuck & Mann Wilkinsons Attersolls
1799     Charles Addis commences practice in Grays Inn, London  
1838     Charles is joined by John Guy at offices in London and Kingston upon Thames  
1847       Charles Joseph Smith, who was born in Crawley, is admitted as a solicitor and begins practising at 61 High Street, Reigate
1855       Founding of Holmesdale Building Society, with which Attersolls maintained close connections for the next 130 years
1866     Walter Wilkinson joins John Guy to form Guy and Wilkinson. First reference to name Wilkinson C J Smith is elected Mayor of Reigate, and re-elected the following 3 years. Reigate's Mayoral chain was first worn by Mr Smith
1877 William Triggs Stevenson Turner born in Guildford      
1885       C J Smith dies and the practice is continued by his eldest son, Charles Attersoll Smith
1902 Triggs Turner begins to practice in Guildford High Street      
1905       James Estens joins the practice and the Firm continues as Attersoll Smith & Estens
1924       Charles Attersoll Smith elected Chairman of Holmesdale Building Society 1924-29
1925 Winifred Lewis, one of the first six women admitted to the Roll of Solicitors joins Triggs Turner in partnership      
1929       Charles Attersoll Smith dies

Ronald Musker and Arthur Heaton Toulmin (1910-1994) continue the Firm as Attersoll Smith Musker and Toulmin
1930   Tuck & Mann founded by Edward Albert Tuck and Sidney Edgar Mann in Maiden Lane, Covent Garden and Ashtead    
1933 Triggs Turner dies      
1938   Opened offices in Epsom and Leatherhead    
1946 John Brown joins the partnership, and is Senior Partner until his retirement in 1992.   Wilkinson & Durham are formed upon amalgamation of Durham & Co, opening an office in Leatherhead  
1958       Ronald Musker elected Chairman of Holmesdale Building Society 1958-66
1962       Graham Faulkner Silverton joins the partnership and the Firm moves from 61 High Street to 20 West Street, Reigate
1967       Arthur Toulmin elected Chairman of Holmesdale Building Society 1967-82
1968     A fourth office, Cranleigh, is opened  
1970       Giles Maberly joins the Firm and its name is shortened to the more manageable Attersoll Smith
1977       Michael Jones joins the partnership.
1983     Office opened in Wimbledon  
1984   Arthur Hoole elected President of the Law Society    
1986       G F Silverton retires. The Firm merges with Richard Tyler & Co, and becomes Attersoll Smith and Tyler.  Moves to its present offices at 40 West Street, Reigate
1989     Wilkinson & Durham change their name to Wilkinsons The Firm's name is shortened to Attersolls
1990       Eileen Barry joins the partnership
1992   Relocated Dorking office and moved to Guildford    
1997 The firm amalgamates with Bartons, a long established Guildford and Woking firm under the name Triggs Turner Bartons Humfrey Malins is elected an MP to represent Woking    

Triggs Turner Bartons, Tuck & Mann and Wilkinsons merge
to create TWM Solicitors

2003 Attersolls joins TWM, providing a presence in Reigate
2003 TWM Solicitors becomes a Limited Liability Partnership, one of the first in the area to do so
2009 TWM recognised in The Lawyer Top 200 firms and the second largest based in Surrey
2010 New hub office in Guildford announced